West Lincolnshire Domestic Abuse Service provide emotional and practical support to women, men and children who are experiencing, or have experienced domestic abuse. This service is free and confidential, and is led ultimately by the Service User.
We offer one to one sessions in order to empower women, men and children to live an independent, positive life which is free from abuse.
Our floating support service offers a non-judgmental, supportive approach to enable individuals experiencing domestic abuse to discuss their available options and provide them with a confidential listening ear. This can include:
- Confidence and self-esteem building
- Supporting women & men to move to a safe place which could be into another property or to a refuge
- Supporting women & men to remain safely in their own homes
- Supporting women & men in gaining legal advice and court orders
- Planning safety strategies
- Liaising with other specialist services
- Providing support for women & men with issues relating to children or parenting
- Anything else related to domestic abuse which a woman or man requires support for.
We can meet individuals in their own home at a safe time, or if necessary at a nearby place that we agree is safe and appropriate.
Women & men may also call into our drop in centre located in Gainsborough to gain confidential advice and support.
If you would like to find out more about this support, please call 01427 616219